Pool Building Advice - 5 Simple Steps to make your new pool project hassle-free.
1. Ask how long the pool builder has been in business under their present name. If they have a showroom, make an effort to go out and visit. Meet the owner and/or manager.
2. Verify the name and coverage of their Insurance Company. When choosing a pool builder, make sure they are insured and licensed with your State.
3. Check the pool contractors references and client testimonials. Ask friends and neighbors if they have ever heard of that pool builder. Ask how problems were handled and how their customer service was.
4. Check your local better business bureau website.
Furthermore, check out the pool builders website. Google the pool builders name, this will reveal both good and bad recommendations from all sorts of source - blogs, personal websites, rip off reports, forums, message boards etc.
5. Get free pool quotes in writing from at least 3 to 5 pool companies. Make sure they actually come to your home to give you the quote. Ensure that the estimates are for the same design and materials so you compare apples to apples.